Kadhua Weave Katan Silk Blood Red Handloom Banarasi Saree
Katan Silk Banarasi Handloom Saree with Blood Red serene body and Navy Blue Pallu weaved with Kadhua Technique
A Kadhua Weaved Katan Silk Handloom Banarasi Saree with with a Blood Red body with Banarasi motifs all over. It has an astonishing Navy Blue Banarasi Pallu made of Satin.
Our Saree has following properties:
Length: 6.5 meters ; Width: 45 inches
Blouse Piece: This saree comes with a running blouse. Blouse fabric is shown in the 3rd Image.
Wash Care: We recommend only dry wash of our products.
Fabric: Katan Silk
Quality: Pure Banarasi Silk (An absolute pure form, with no mixing of any kind)
Colours: Blood Red and Navy Blue
Special Note: This product is a saree. Handloom Silk sarees have subtle imperfections, which compliment its beauty. Every saree is made individually by hand and there are seldom identical pieces made. Hence, what you will obtain would be unique.
Country of Origin: Bharat (INDIA)
All our products are manufactured and sold from Banaras, INDIA. We operate solely from Banaras (Varanasi) and guarantee to serve the authentic Banarasi merchandise for a surreal customer experience.
These pictures are clicked in the outdoor environment and/or studio like lighting conditions. Please expect subtle color difference between the actual product and the images produced here due to variations in camera settings and digital screen rendition. However rest assured, you will get the same product that is shown here.
The details mentioned in the product specifications (e.g. color, handwork details, size, etc.) are only approximate values.
While we make all possible efforts to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in the color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather/climate at the time of dying, chromatic aberration in the lens of the photographing machine and differences in rendition on digital screens.
A customer must place an order keeping in mind that these minor variations may exist between the color as seen on a digital screen and the actual color of the product.
All photos are a copyright of golghar. Any commercial usage of the photograph and/or content from this website and allied pages/content without our consent will be subject to prosecution.
Shipping is FREE for all orders above Rs. 1000 (within India) for prepaid orders only (select Priority Shipping at checkout)
Golghar ships worldwide and has an unmatched delivery timeline and tracking options for all orders placed.
For Domestic Orders
a. For Prepaid Order (Online paid orders)
- Free Shipping above cart value of Rs. 1000
- Rs. 100 as shipping and handling charge for order below Rs. 1000
- Most orders are shipped by Blue Dart.
- Domestic and International Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI and mobile wallets.
b. For Cash on Delivery (CoD)
WE DO NOT OFFER OPEN DELIVERY. Please don't ask the delivery personnel to open the package and show you the goods, you can only receive and open the goods once you have paid for it.
Customers are requested not to order, if they are looking to open the package before accepting orders.
- Rs.159 extra for handling and CoD fees
- Only orders worth Rs.4000 or less can be shipping via CoD option.
- Cash on Delivery is available for select pin codes only and have longer delivery times.
For International Orders
Shipping is free for orders above Rs. 25,000 (Twenty Five Thousand Rupees).
- Minimum shipping charge that we levy is Rs. 2000 (which is applicable for the order weighing less than or equal to 1 kg of products bought).
- Subsequently, for every kilogram add Rs.500 or Rs. 1000 INR to shipping rate.
- Estimate the rate of shipping for your cart here (use the link only when you have added the items you wish to buy to your cart).
- Most orders are shipped by FedEx
International Debit and Credit Cards and PayPal.
Select RazorPay (for payment via Card) or CashFree (for payment via PayPal). Please note that PayPal does NOT process payments in INR.